Most of the times, washing machines agitate dirty clothes in water with detergents:
- Rotative systems are efficient, but need more expensive technologies, complicated designs, lot of energy. Less adapted to DIY.
- Vibrating systems should be more easier and cheaper to build in poor conditions. DIY friendly.
- Brushing or batting systems could also be explored. Noisy in DIY conditions.
- Water pressure systems could also be explored.
- Bubbling systems are maybe efficient in some energetic contexts.
- An interesting challenge of this project is bacterial washing. Bacterias which eat dirt and let the clothes clean
- Ultrasonic machines are very efficient, can also wash dishes, but still expensive to build. Can we find the low-cost, DIY, recycled parts, Ultrasound generator ?
- Algs ? Fish ? any idea is welcome. Give your comments here !